Initiating a Vendor Product Quality (VPQ) Program
AFL is a full-service, objective 3rd party laboratory resource that provides a complete portfolio of product quality services. Simply provide us your vendor information, and let us do the rest. AFL manages all administrative, operational and logistical functions from sample pickup and drop off to monthly direct billing, providing you with validated and statistical results and suggested areas of improvements.
Quality can be measured!
Incorporating a Vendor Product Quality program between you and your suppliers:
- Assures your vendors meet the contracted specifications
- Promotes consistency from unit to unit and state to state
- Provides two-way communication through reporting,
- Problem solving and in-lab meetings
- Allows cost-effective and confidential services
- Access to highly educated food scientists, culinary, quality and safety specialist in a state-of-the-industry laboratory and culinary research facility
We have expanded our Vendor Compliance Program capabilities and our new laboratory offers the opportunity for our clients to virtually experience their quality testing. Now, our customers can view and experience AFL’s full-service, complete portfolio of product quality services LIVE.